by Kate

What is Pateron | Websites like Pateron

18 Nov, 2020
GlowAdult is a website like Pateron

GlowAdult is a social media website where creators and influencers charge a monthly fee for subscribers to access their account.

YouTubers, TikTokkers, podcasters, verified Twitter users, twitch streamers, and other content creators have one thing in common they use GlowAdult supplement their income. 

Creators, influencers etc. keep 80% of the money generated by their account, whilst the remaining 20% goes to GlowAdult.. 

Once the subscription fee is paid, users gain access to your content where they can view your exclusive content. 

For a lot of users on Glowadult.com the more subscribers they have the more money they make. Example a user charging each subscriber $6 a month would need 1000 subscribers to make $6,000 A month.

Pateron provides membership platform that makes it easy for creators to get paid.

Patrons are essentially Patreon subscribers, as they send a set amount every month to their favourite creators through Patreon.
 

Others posts

by Admin

How much can I make online from my GlowAdult profile.

23 Oct, 2020

How much money can I make online from GlowAdult.com GlowAdult is a subscription-based social media platform like O...

Continue reading
by Admin

Websites like Onlyfans | Alternatives of Onlyfans

14 Oct, 2020

Glow Adult is probably one of the best alternatives of Onlyfans. GlowAdult is a website like Onlyfans, Not only does i...

Continue reading
Explore Creators
  • LauraGer @LauraGer
    United Kingdom

    Welcome to my page. If you like my content, please...

  • Jorge @Jorgep
    United States

    Welcome to my page. If you like my content, please...

  • Katya @ssvenskaa
    Australia

    Welcome to my page. If you like my content, please...